Re: [TowerTalk] Greyline Performance antennas

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Greyline Performance antennas
From: Paul Dulaff <pdulaff@embarqmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 19:25:39 -0400 (EDT)
All

No direct experience on this, but the reports are the customer interface for
Greyline is spotty at best. Typical to get immediately charged on the credit
card and getting the product 4+ months later, then in multiple shipments. The
practice of charging the card when the product ships is not followed. Suggest
folks check carefully into the business handling and customer support aspects
before engaging.

Best 73's

Paul - W2NMI