Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Service Sacramento Area?

To: Steve Jones <n6sj@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Service Sacramento Area?
From: tommy@k6ye.com
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 10:18:05 -0500
Contact Steve Shobe, Pioneer Antenna and Towers, 949-235-9202. He does installs and repairs in California. Contact me off list for any more input.

Semper Fi,

Tommy - K6YE
DX IS and CW RULES

On 2021-08-10 09:56, Steve Jones wrote:
My friend George N6ZS needs the coax repaired on his SteppIR. It got kinked at the standoff mounted on the tower, just below the antenna. The Tashjian
crank-up is nested and the antenna is at about 23' off the ground.  But
George no longer climbs (even ladders) and needs someone to cut off the old coax, install a new PL-259 and a barrel, and connect it to a new run of coax he will furnish. Field Tower Service used to do such work in the Sacramento
area, but Dave Field has since retired.   I tried emailing several
tower/antenna service outfits there but so far no replies.

Can any of you suggest an antenna service around Sacramento who could do
this work?

73,

Steve

N6SJ