Re: [TowerTalk] Experience with Sacrificial Zinc?

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Experience with Sacrificial Zinc?
From: Richard Smith <n6kt1@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 01:28:58 +0000 (UTC)
 Hi John,
On Aruba, did you have any trouble having the Brite Zinc adhere to various HDG
parts? We have been using Brite Zinc as well on Bonaire, and it seems to adhere
to some parts very well, but flakes off easily from other types of parts. These
are all new parts with no corrosion. We were wondering if there is a surface
preparation step that might help with adhesion, or maybe just cleaning better
before painting.
73, Rich, N6KT

    On Tuesday, August 10, 2021, 02:50:49 PM PDT, john@kk9a.com <john@kk9a.com>