[TowerTalk] identify Hygain rotor

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] identify Hygain rotor
From: WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 22:49:27 +0000
I have an older Hygain rotor, it has the brake wedge.....on the bottom is stamped:

4244 (and then I think its a S with an X over it) and underneath the part that X'd out is CS

and then on the bottom, off to the side, is 5  402

I thought it was a tailtwister....it definitely has a brake wedge

On Norms rotor service page it says you need to remove the bottom to see the numbers.....does that mean split the case? Trying to avoid having ball bearings going everywhere....I'd like to sell it, but unsure whether its a 4 or a TT.....