Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor control line MOV's

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor control line MOV's
From: George Skoubis <geo.skoubis@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 10:38:39 -0700
I’ve bought the ones Chris / KF7P mentioned for Rotor control lines and also
for the relay lines to antenna switches and stack matches.  I think I have 4 of
them.

  I haven’t had a direct hit but I haven’t had anything fail either.

  I purchased them from his website (along with other grounding and tower
products) and have been very satisfied.

  Be sure to buy the ones that match the voltage range of your equipment.

  No relationship except other than a happy customer.

George / W7GES