[TowerTalk] 80 Meter trap design needed

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 80 Meter trap design needed
From: Mark - N5OT <r-emails@n5ot.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 06:56:31 -0500
I hope to make a trap vertical that works on 80 and 160.  I hope to find an 80 meter trap design that can handle full power.  The 80 meter energy would stop when it gets to the trap, but the trap would pass 160 meter energy.

It won't be suspended with wire so smallness and lightweightness are not necessary criteria.  I hope someone can just shoot me a design and values.  Everything I find searching the internet is less straightforward than "make a coil like this and stick a capacitor of this value here" which I would think would be the easiest way forward.

Any advice?

73 - Mark N5OT