Re: [TowerTalk] NANO VNA

To: Wilson Lamb <infomet@embarqmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] NANO VNA
From: Curt Mills <curt.we7u@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 10:41:56 -0800
I bought a NanoVNA V2 roughly a year ago and it was non-functional when I
opened the package. I loosened the front-panel screws a little and it
became functional. Kept it.

The earlier models didn't have a metal case because it messed up some
measurements (don't recall specifics). They came with cases made out of PC
board material. My V2 is that way.

I've heard that some newer designs -can- be housed in metal cases: They
changed the circuit design to allow it. That might be something to look for.

Curt, WE7U        http://xastir.org        http://www.sarguydigital.com