Re: [TowerTalk] Quiet 27" monitors ?????/

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Quiet 27" monitors ?????/
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 10:25:25 -0500
I have two Asus 27" monitors, one two years older than the other.  I had to wrap the HDMI video cord from the newer VS278 around a #31 toroid (about 6 turns).  The older one (VP278 VGA driven)  didn't need one. There may be a lesson there.  I'm also not fanatical about RFI.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.