Re: [TowerTalk] Assembling a Yagi

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Assembling a Yagi
From: Jim W7RY <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 22:00:11 -0600
Most hygain antennas use a predetermined length of tubing at each element. The measurements are usually  just for the joints after the first piece of aluminum that is hooked to the boom.

But, this TH-6 diagram shows the lengths of the pieces against the boom.

What do the instructions show?

73, Jim W7RY