Re: [TowerTalk] AFCI RFI?

To: David Gilbert <ab7echo@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AFCI RFI?
From: Gary Schafer <garyschafer@largeriver.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 13:09:43 -0500
I went thru about 3 sets of Eaton breakers. The problem was not rf but with
surge current when I would turn the radio on, they would trip.
I finally took them out and put in regular breakers.

Know that code requires that only breakers of the same manufacturer as the
panel be installed.

Gary k4fmx

Gary Schafer
715-589-2277