Re: [TowerTalk] Tilt-Plate

To: Larry Schulman <k9iqbikes@gmail.com>, "mpridesti@yahoo.com" <mpridesti@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tilt-Plate
From: "Dave ." <ktx85@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2024 12:11:07 +0000
Degen Design  has been AMAZING to work with.  He really cares about the
finished product and working with the customer on the finished result..I
STRONGLY recommend Gunter he really cares about what he is doing...he isn't
trying to make a fast buck.  He wants you to end up with a QUALITY product...I
am very pleased with the items I have purchased from him and his follow thru..

When email fails the phone still works...
His number is listed on his website

Definitely an asset to our hobby...

73
Dave - KE0SSM