[TowerTalk] Pro.Sis.Tel RR55 Ring Rotor and D-PRO Controller

To: towertalk@contesting.com, John Fulton <w7wz.john@gmail.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Pro.Sis.Tel RR55 Ring Rotor and D-PRO Controller
From: David Needham <aa4vt.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2024 14:04:07 -0400
Hello,

We are trying to troubleshoot what appears to be a cable problem with a
Pro.Sis.Tel RR55 Ring Rotor and D-PRO Controller. It has been working, but
we now get no motion. Before we go climbing towers, we are trying to do all
the ohmeter and voltage checks we can do from the ground.

We have PDF of the manuals and have traded about a dozen emails with
Pro.Sis.Tel tech support in Italy, but have been unable to obtain control
connector diagrams from them.

Does anyone have a diagram of the cable connectors showing pictures or
diagrams of the pinouts and wire colors used in the cables they could send
me?

--
Thank you!
David Needham, AA4VT