Re: [TowerTalk] Source for #6 Copperweld

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Source for #6 Copperweld
From: "Steve Jones" <n6sj@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2024 10:29:38 -0700
I've had my copperweld 80M dipole up between two Douglas fir trees for
around 30 years.  I did find that you need to be very careful not to kink it
as you're working with it, or the steel inside cracks, leading to breaks.
But once I learned that, the copperweld is truly hell-for-stout!
73,
Steve
N6SJ