[VHFcontesting] Software Questions

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Software Questions
From: k3dne@adelphia.net (Ed Kucharski)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:43:48 2003
Jim,
Check out VHFTEST by WG3E.  It works well for rovers - N1MJD/R uses it as
does a
few others and I understand it works well for them.  I've used it for home
and portable
vhf contesting for almost 10 years now and I have been very happy with it
and it is
downloadable as freeware!!  Check out the website at:

http://www.vhftest.com/

If you have any questions about rover functionality don't hesitate to email
the authour
Allen, WG3E - he has always been very responsive to user requests.

73,
Ed K3DNE