[VHFcontesting] 222 MHz Amp Needed

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 MHz Amp Needed
From: warrenw@pentek.com (Warren J. Walsh)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:43:49 2003
Hi Dave and list,
I know there is not enough time to convert or construct a tube amp before
the September VHF contest, but for future contests I offer the following
information.  I have scanned in and converted to Adobe PDF format the Ham
Radio magazine articles on the W2GN - ARCOS amps for 6M, 2M, and 220.  They
are large files ~ 6MB each.  I will email them to anyone who requests them
(OFF LIST!), or the can be downloaded from:

http://sonic.ucdavis.edu/so02000.html

73
Warren Walsh - K2BM
Trustee N2NK - Normanoch VHF Contest Club