[VHFcontesting] W0ZQ Multi-Op (EN34) Skeds Needed

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W0ZQ Multi-Op (EN34) Skeds Needed
From: N0HJZ@aol.com (N0HJZ@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:43:49 2003
Hi All -

We've decided to use W0ZQ's call this time around as N0UK won't be available.
 We'll be in southern EN34 at WB0GGM's place with the usual bands 6M - 10 GHz.

I am looking for a bunch of 50 MHz skeds for the contest.  We'll have full
power and stacked 4 element yagis.  My sked sheet is wide open so let me know
the best times for you.

I would also like to get a bunch of tropo skeds (out to 500-600 miles) on 2M
and above.  We'll have 800 watts and stacked 15 element yagis on 2M and good
power and antennas on 222 and above.

Contact me direct.  See you in the contest.

Rich N0HJZ
Sked guy for the W0ZQ multi-op