[VHFcontesting] K9IJ ARRL UHF Contest 2002 Summary

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K9IJ ARRL UHF Contest 2002 Summary
From: k9ij@vx5.com (John K9IJ)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:17 2003
                        ARRL AUGUST UHF CONTEST -- 2002

       Call:      K9IJ
       Category:  Single Operator
       Power:     LOW
       Band:      All Band
       Mode:      CW/SSB
       State:     IL
       Grid:      EN52

       BAND     QSO    QSO PTS      GRIDS

       222       11       33          9

      -----------------------------------

      Totals     11      33          9  =   297

Equipment Description:

Yaesu FT-736R
Mirage C3012 Amp - drive limited to 100W
222 - 100 watts to KB6KQ Loop @ 30'

Club Affiliation: Society of Midwest Contesters

Did this one during NAQP 'breaks'. I've just GOT to get the beams up
on 'something'. Worked most everything I heard on 220. It doesn't look like
much, but working VE3AX at about 450mi made putting the antenna up
Thursday in the 90deg heat well worth it :-).

-

John Rice  K9IJ
k9ij@vx5.com
Webmaster, Network Admin, Janitor