[VHFcontesting] Re: 2002 CQ WW VHF Contest

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Re: 2002 CQ WW VHF Contest
From: n3fti@yahoo.com (Steven Kerns)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:15 2003
Has there been any thought to making this an all band
contest in the future?  It sure would make the contest
a lot more interesting with more bands.  I (and maybe
others) would operate this contest more seriously if
more bands were involved.

Just a thought, what does the list think?

Steve Kerns, N3FTI
50MHz - 10GHz  FN20aj

vhf-approval@w6yx.stanford.edu