[VHFcontesting] Re: [PVRC] Re: 2002 CQ WW VHF Contest

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Re: [PVRC] Re: 2002 CQ WW VHF Contest
From: alsopb@gloryroad.net (alsopb)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:15 2003
OR you can use LOG-EQF (DOS) or WIN-EQF (windows) which provides rig
control as well.  Create a CQWWVHF contest by modifying the ARRL VHF
contest rules menu for 2 points/2m contest.

You will have manually create a separate "summary sheet" with QSO'S
and mults/band-- easily obtained from LOG-EQF edits.

http://eqf-software.com/

I don't have any affiliation with N3EQF software.
73 de Brian/K3KO