[VHFcontesting] Re: 222 Rig FS

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Re: 222 Rig FS
From: spowers1@neo.rr.com (Sam Powers)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:16 2003
What happened to getting on the air with what you Have. FM contacts are
welcome and give the same points as CW and SSB at my station,K8USA. FM also
gives our club members that don't have CW and SSB capability the chance to
participate in the various weak signal contests.. I don't see the serious
stations turning down the points they are offering by participating with FM.
I think we need to spend more time cultivating FM contacts.. They may even
get CW or SSB equipment when the bug bites!!
73
Sam K8USA