[VHFcontesting] KT1VT/R in June VHF contest

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KT1VT/R in June VHF contest
From: kt1vt@hotmail.com (Frank Alwine)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:08 2003
KT1VT and #2 son (unlicensed) will be roving in the June
contest in New England.  #2 son is 12 and new to doing radio
himself; he'll be sharing operating duties, with me as control op.
If you hear a higher-pitched voice signing KT1VT/R please go
easy on him, he's in training!

Our tentative schedule will be to start the contest in FN43
at 1800Z Saturday, then moving south to FN42 and FN41 by
Saturday evening.  Sunday morning we'll start out in FN41,
then move to FN31, FN32, FN33, and finish in FN34 late Sunday
afternoon/early evening.  We'll be on 6M/2M/432 with ~100W
on 6&2 and ~50W on 432 to small antennas.  When mobile, we
may operate 2M/440FM and/or 6M if the band is open.

Good luck to all & hope to work you in the 'test!

73, Frank KT1VT FN34kp