[VHFcontesting] Mobile Ops for Thursday June 13

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Mobile Ops for Thursday June 13
From: n7cz@gtc-mhc.org (n7cz)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:12 2003
On Thusday June 13, 2002 I will be traveling to Townsend, MT from Great Falls,
MT returning the same day.

I will activate the following grids: DN47, 37, 36, 46, & perhaps DN45. (reverse
order on the way back home)

I will be calling CQ on 50.125 SSB & CW. I will QSY to 50.152MHz if a good band
opening developes.

I have a trip soon to DN48 & 38. DN38 is under several feet of snow and has
some flooding problems so will be next week or so.

Here are some call signs to look for in particular grids:
DN36 - K7HLN, W7MPH
DN46 - K7MT
DN45 - N7LT, KC7HCR
DN47 - N7CZ, K7BG, N8FKF/7/QRP, N7YO, N7IL, KD7CWY, KD7GKJ
DN57 - W7YM

If I have left anyone out, give let me know.. hi

I hope my postings have been helpful in the past. Also hope this last bit of
information helps with your grid totals.

73
Bob N7CZ/m

Bob Avritt N7CZ
DN47im