[VHFcontesting] June VHF Contest operating as KF6KDA

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] June VHF Contest operating as KF6KDA
From: MJGarcia@fresno.ca.gov (Garcia, Michael)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:12 2003
Hello All!

This is my first post here. I'd just like to say for a June contest here in
the Central Valley of California(DM06), it was kinda slow. Myself (KF6KDA)
and my fellow ops(KE6ZAK and KE6EEZ) had the privledge of operating at
N6SGW's shack. We were hoping for a GRAND opening on 6m which never
happened. Though we did work EM18, DN65 and a few others I can't remember
because I'm here at work and my log isn't in front of me.
Hopefully September will more eventful. We had somewhere in the neighborhood
of 220 q's and at least 15 grids each on 2m and 6m.

Hope to hear some of you in September !!!