[VHFcontesting] re: W3ZZ's QST Contesting Article

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] re: W3ZZ's QST Contesting Article
From: j.a.hermans@skynet.be (j.a.hermans)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:39 2003
Hello all,

My two Eurocent broad band approach .
Been following the subject a while? Is there any body who can explain why
amateur fisherman, when they catch fish, some eat them, other sell them, and
some other even throw them back into the water.....!!
Observe soccers, they'r running there head off to catch the ball, then shoot
it away......
Or is foregoing a narrowband approach ?......

See you later guys but via satellite, or on CW HF contests.
73's and take care mates.
Jos  on4kj