[VHFcontesting] No Data+only annecdotal speculation=wrongsolution

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] No Data+only annecdotal speculation=wrongsolution
From: johngeig@yahoo.com (John Geiger)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:40 2003
SO why not base it distance between grid squares.

Your own grid-1 point
Grids touching your own-2 points
Next circle of grids beyond adjacent-3 points

etc.

Of course something would have the be developed
differently for 6 meters, or you could win the entire
contest by only playing on 6 with a good Es opening.

73s John NE0P

--- "Joel N. Weber II"