[VHFcontesting] Distance Based Scoring and other comments

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Distance Based Scoring and other comments
From: MJGarcia@fresno.ca.gov (Garcia, Michael)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:41 2003
My 2 cents worth.

I read someone mention earlier that population density is the end all be
all. Having said that and I beleive that, perhaps 'regional' scoring may
help too. I know there are some where I live (DM06) that dont submit logs
'cause their scores are low and no match for the 'big guns'. IMO this is
like the code vs. no code debate. Everyone is right and wrong at the same
time. IMO also there is no fix that will help both the east and west
coasters. So..........(insert idea here as I dont have a fix).....

Michael
KF6KDA