[VHFcontesting] Re: ARRL VHF Contest

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Re: ARRL VHF Contest
From: n9dg@yahoo.com (Duane Grotophorst)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:44 2003
How about this for a slightly wacky idea:

The ARRL could "enter" the non log submitters in
absentia, it would really be just a matter of
extracting the call sign, Q, and multiplier data from
all those who do submit logs to determine who they are
and their Q/mult totals. Perhaps require a minimum of
10Q's in order to be "entered" into this category. If
these ops then really want to be sure that all of
their Q's and mults are properly "submitted" they will
have additional motivation for sending their own logs
in themselves.

Obviously this would need to be a special category of
some kind since there would be minimal station data
(power, section etc.) from these participants.

So is this:

1. An interesting idea?
2. Slightly baked?
3. Half baked?
4. N9DG needs to get his fingers out of the HV supply?

Duane
N9DG
EN53bj