[VHFcontesting] Re: ARRL VHF Contest

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Re: ARRL VHF Contest
From: W6OAL@aol.com (W6OAL@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:44 2003
Timm,

       The first word of your post "Get" as in get the League, contaminated
your entire post. You are not going to get the League to do any thing unless
it is HF related and then the magnificent few at HQ have to think of it first
or it's not a good idea.

       The only way we are going to get anything done is for us operators
above 30 MHz are going to have to break with the League and establish our own
contests, rules and award system. Smell the roses, the ARRL is a bunch of
dying HF weeds.

CU 73, Dave...(DM79)