[VHFcontesting] Southeastern VHF Society Conference

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Southeastern VHF Society Conference
From: crawfish@surfmore.net (Crawfish)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:44 2003
I personally had a great time at the SEVHFS Conference in Huntsville this
weekend. Got to meet some folks that I had only talked to on the air or read
about in magazines. I feel that the VHF/UHF crowd is amateur radio as it used
to be. It sure has revived my spirit in getting active again. Lots of
experience and knowledge in one weekend.

            73,

             Joe Crawford W4AAB EM65lb