[VHFcontesting] VHF & UP Contest Register

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VHF & UP Contest Register
From: aa1yn@aa1yn.com (Lee Scott - AA1YN)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:36 2003
Those who are active in meteor scattor - specifically WSJT, know I have a
register to produce a callsign/grid locator file for the WSJT program. To
date, there are just under 800 persons registered in this database. You can
access this register at http://www.aa1yn.com/wsjt/

Since I am an active VHFer, I thought it would be good to have the same for
contesting in the VHF and higher contests. To this end, I have been working
on the general usage VHF & UP Registery.  I have some of the basics ready
for testing and am looking for some volunteers to test it out and make
comments on it.  If you feel the registery is worth the effort and you
would like the opportunity to give it some direction, please contact me for
further information I am also looking for input from the Rover stations.
The test website is presently hidden. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

If you are one of the contest log designers, I would like to work with you
to provide your log programs a database which can be downloaded from the
website.
Lee Scott - AA1YN
Hooksett, NH
FN43gc52