[VHFcontesting] Fwd: [WSVHF] Packrat January VHF SS Contest Package

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Fwd: [WSVHF] Packrat January VHF SS Contest Package
From: rick1ds@hotmail.com (Rick R)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:31 2003
From: Harry Brown <harryhbrown@earthlink.net>
To: wsvhf@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [WSVHF] Packrat  January VHF SS Contest Package
To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 18:17:17 -0500

The Packrats (Mt.  Airy VHF Radio Club)  is again offering to send to any
one interested, our Contest Package for the 2003 VHF Sweepstakes.

It is used by the Packrats and has been sent for over 30 years to
contesters in the Northeast and others that are interested.

It contains  the following material:

1. Kick-off letter by our contest coordinator.

2. Complete set of contest rules.

3. Our Contest Clock. This helps remind  us when the activity hours are for
the various bands. It is widely used in the Northeast and it shows the time
periods on Saturday and Sunday  Night to look for activity on each bands.

4. Grid map of the eastern US

5. List of Packrats by call, with their 6 digit grids, and bands they will
be on.

6. DX List. This includes those that have been worked by the Packrats in
past  contests. It is organized  by grid and includes the call, grid, and
bands operated on. It is believed to be reasonable  up  to date. It's mostly
northeast but does go out into the midwest and to the southeast..

7. Note on Cabrillo log submissions.

It is a 134 KB PDF file and if you are interested, send me a reply and I
will forward it to you.

73, Harry, W3IIT

Visit the Mt. Airy VHF Radio Club at:
<http://www.ij.net/packrats/>http://www.ij.net/packrats/
Info on VHF/Microwave Nets, Beacons & Subscription to Cheesebits
Beacons at
50.080, 144.284, 222.065, 432.298, 903.071, 1,296.262,
2,304.034, 3456.220, 5,760.190 and 10,368.140 MHz
from  FM29JW