[VHFcontesting] VA7DX CN89 3500ASL June VHF Contest

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VA7DX CN89 3500ASL June VHF Contest
From: neil.king@telus.net (Neil King)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:53 2003
VA7DX will be active as Multi-Limited in the June VHF Contest from the top
(3500' ASL) of Mount Seymour in CN89.

6m    5el   1KW
2m   13el 170w
220  13el  25w (FM only)
432  28el 170w

For those with lot's of patience with a beginner on the digital modes, we will
have the ability to run meteor scatter skeds. Contact me at the email address
below.

We will also be sharing a site with VA7MM who will be running  1.2g and up
under his call.

Looking forward to working everyone in the contest. Let's hope yesterdays condx
repeat on the weekend!!

Neil
VA7DX

va7dx@rac.ca