[VHFcontesting] Skeds

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Skeds
From: tree@kkn.net (Tree)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:53 2003
I know the sked versus contest thread has been hased over before
and probably will be again.  And, I know the culture is different
than HF contests...

BUT

Is there a way that we can avoid using a national VHF Contest list
for making them?

This really isn't much better than Spam in my book - since only a
small percentage of people are appropriate to the message.

Personally, I still believe the skeds should be made during the
contest, using ham bands.  Making skeds BEFORE the contest, or
using the internet or telephone isn't contesting.

Tree N6TR
tree@kkn.net