[VHFcontesting] Station Info

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Station Info
From: dross@sirinet.net (Donald M. Ross)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:55 2003
I am gathering data on the "average" 2m station for an upcoming SWOT
article.

Please send me the following information on your station.  Please list
actual station capabilities even if you run less during contacts (as an
example, I can run 400 watts, but only run 200 during ARRL competitions).
If you have both a primary station and a rover station, please list each
separately.

Thanks,

Don, NL7CO/EM04

Call
Grid
State/Province/DXCC
Rover
Power in watts
Type of antenna (B = Beam, V = Vertical, L = Loops, O = other)
Number of beams in primary stack
Total number of elements
Height of Antenna
Elevation capable
Type of Preamp (M = Mast mounted, I = In shack, A = Integral to the
amplifier)
Type of Transmission Line
Type of connectors

Example:

Call    NL7CO
Grid    EM04
State/Province/DXCC     OK
Rover   N
Power in watts  400
Type of antenna         B
Number of beams in primary stack        2
Total number of elements        36
Height of Antenna in feet               55
Elevation capable       N
Type of Preamp          M
Type of Transmission Line       9913F
Type of connectors      N

Call    NL7CO
Grid    EM04
State/Province/DXCC     OK
Rover   Y
Power in watts  400
Type of antenna         L
Number of beams in primary stack        2
Total number of elements        N/A
Height of Antenna in feet               13
Elevation capable       N
Type of Preamp          A