[VHFcontesting] W3ZZ & Activity Level in June ARRL VHF QSO Party

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W3ZZ & Activity Level in June ARRL VHF QSO Party
From: W2fca@cs.com (W2fca@cs.com)
Date: Mon Jun 30 06:58:34 2003
I can't be sure since I don't do much FM, but during non-contest times I've
heard activity on 146.55 and 146.58 between groups of people that can hear each
other without repeaters. They disappear during contests to avoid being
interfered with. Several times I've heard QSO's broken up by contest activity.
One group moved down to the area around our local packet frequencies figuring
nobody would find them.

Frank
W2FCA