Fwd: Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL VHF+ contest proposals: input invited

To: VHF <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Fwd: Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL VHF+ contest proposals: input invited
From: Michael Urich <ka5cvh@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 04:56:37 -0800 (PST)
--- Ed Kucharski <k3dne@adelphia.net> wrote:

> Rovers who are club members should have their score count towards club
> competition.  Not allowing rover scores to count for club competition is a
> dis-incentive to rove.  We should be supporting reasons to rove NOT
> promoting reasons not to rove.

Mike wrote

I tend to disagree, however, I'm not saying you're wrong or I'm right because I
believe that both
are valid OPINIONS.  I just think that roving should be something you
(PERSONALLY) want to do for
the fun side of the hobby and maybe activate some grids that wouldn't normally
be on the air.

Mike (a little pistol) KA5CVH/r

=====
Mike Urich, KA5CVH