[VHFcontesting] Microwave Sprint Results - K1TEO

To: vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Microwave Sprint Results - K1TEO
From: WA2TEO@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 20:15:08 EDT
Fun as always to get on in the microwave sprint. Activity seemed pretty good
as I was almost always busy during my stints on the air. However, the only
other station in all of New England I worked was K1WHS. Looks like we have to
get
my fellow  NEWS Group guys a bit more involved. On the other hand a number of
Packrats were active as well as several in the Md/Va area. Tnx guys! Condx
seemed poor as the beacons weren't terribly loud. Also, not a peep heard from
VE3AX and only a little from K4QI on 1296. Both are often quite workable here.
Here's the tally:
903: 7 in 5
1296: 12 in 8
2304: 6 in 3
3456: 4 in 2
5760: 3 in 2 (inlcudes W3IY in FM08 for a new one!)
10 ghz: 5 in 2

Total : 37 in 22

Tnx guys and Cu in June! Tnx also to  the ETDXA for sponsoring. 73, Jeff K1TEO