Re: [VHFcontesting] Microwave Sprint Results - K1TEO

To: <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Microwave Sprint Results - K1TEO
From: "Bill Seabreeze" <w3iy@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 22:06:52 -0400
Tnx to all the stations active in the uwave sprint.
The wx held out, and the activity was good from
FM08us.  Condx weren't so hot, but propagation
was certainly better than during the Jan contest.
Highlights were new initials with W3SZ thru 3.4G,
and  a nice QSO w/ND3F on 24G (our 1st).  It was
great working K1DS on 5.7/10G also.  Another
pleasant surprise working K1TEO on 5.7G!
Had a nice eyeball w/W4SHG too.  Good QSOs
with other portables W3HMS, WA3PTV, & W4SW.
Tnx fer the effort guys.  Hpe we can do it agn in June
(or sooner!).

    903        11/6
    1296      14/8
    2304       9/5