[VHFcontesting] iSurvey: 2004 June VHF QSO Party

To: VHFContesting eMail Remailer <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] iSurvey: 2004 June VHF QSO Party
From: Ev Tupis <w2ev@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 21:17:21 -0400
Please reply direct. I will compile the results and post them for all to see.

Callsign you used                      :
Entry Category                         :
 - Number of Operators if M/O          :
6m RF Output                           :
6m Antenna                             :
6m Antenna Tower-Height (radiation ctr):
6m QSO's                               :
6m Grids                               :

No scientific validity inferred or implied. This is just one of those fun things I do from time-to-time. Quit being so serious all the time and humor me, already. :)

Ev, W2EV