[VHFcontesting] Thanks! -- 6m Array Switching

To: VHFContesting eMail Remailer <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Thanks! -- 6m Array Switching
From: Ev Tupis <w2ev@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 08:26:07 -0400
Many thanks to Warran, Charlie, Lu, Mike, Robert, Mike and Fred (more questions are coming for you, ol' friend!) for the pointers on getting 4 antennas to switch!

I'm also getting indication that -- up to 1-lambda spacing -- my radiation lobe will further narrow, focusing more RF at the intended vertical angle and providing deeper nulls at other vertical angles (so I'm now recalculating things to assure that my switch will have maximum effectiveness in reaching my goals).

Thanks everyone for the nudge. I'm going in the right direction. Antenna season is finally here (you know the joke...NY has two seasons: Winter and the 4th of July). :)

Regards,
Ev, W2EV