RE: [VHFcontesting] ARRL BoD Meeting this weekend

To: "'Kenneth E. Harker'" <kenharker@kenharker.com>,VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [VHFcontesting] ARRL BoD Meeting this weekend
From: "Hoffman, Mark" <mhoffman@microwavedata.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 12:56:31 -0400
Hope not.

I don't know what the final recommendations are going to be, based on the
hundreds of emails, letters that the committee received. I know they were
working very hard to come to a good understanding of what the "consensus"
was - but I don't recall seeing any kind of position they would be taking.

Going to the BoD with a position that's not clearly understood by the
stakeholders, and seeking a ruling - that would be pretty bad. If it IS on
the agenda, what ARE the final committee recommendations?

That'd be nice to see.

-Mark, K2AXX