Re: [VHF] Re: [VHFcontesting] Increasing Participation - At Last

To: gary <WD5JVU@satx.rr.com>, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHF] Re: [VHFcontesting] Increasing Participation - At Last
From: John Geiger <johngeig@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 12:18:02 -0700 (PDT)
And any ham who knowingly moves into a location with
CC and Rs deserves a good lashing with a piece of
LMR400.

Now you can do quite a bit with a dipole on 6 meters.
I got a VUCC with a 125 sticker using a dipole hanging
up in my apartment bedroom when in EN51.

73s John NE0P

=== message truncated ===