[VHFcontesting] new ARRL Contest

To: vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu
Subject: [VHFcontesting] new ARRL Contest
From: Ron Klimas WZ1V <wz1v@ntplx.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 07:37:58 -0400
Sounds like an email contest! While you guys were working your emails I worked over a log page of 6M Es contacts yesterday afternoon and evening. So much for the rumor the bands are dead. I tried to work you too but all I got was your email. One good thing about this is for the first time in many years, I received more emails than spams. Question: In the new ARRL Email contest, if you send email from more than one reflector does that qualify as a Rover? (<:
-73, Ron WZ1V FN31