[VHFcontesting] The not so lonely rover; k9aks in MO and IA

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] The not so lonely rover; k9aks in MO and IA
From: "Curtis C. Roseman" <croseman@almaak.usc.edu>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 18:01:26 -0700 (PDT)
My apologies if this messages is a dupe.  I don't think it went through
the first time.   -k9aks

In a break from tradition, I will not play the loneliest rover in this
year's UHF contest.  I have added two new bands, 432 and 1296, to my 222
rover operation.  (With three UHF bands, I will have to spend some time
this evening honing my pile-up management skills!) I will operate from
fixed sites only.  Here is the general plan:

EM49: Saturday, start of contest (two hours or so) at Lovers Leap in
Hannibal, MO
EM39, EN30, and maybe EN40, later Saturday afternoon
EN31: Saturday evening if I make it that far

EN41: Sunday morning at the Amana Hamfest, extreme west end of the grid, I
think.
EN32 or 42 later Sunday morning

Plans subject to change, but I do hope to follow the general route
described above.

73,  Curt Roseman K9AKS    The Loneliest Rover