Re: [VHFcontesting] K3LFO ROVER Sept VHF

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] K3LFO ROVER Sept VHF
From: "David Erickson" <erickson+vhf@mddsg.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 16:48:27 -0400 (EDT)
A few people emailed me asking for 6 digit grid coordinates of the sites
we plan on operating.  We did our best to estimate them but hopefully this
will help.  You can get to the info on our new website at
http://www.k3lfo.org/

We also plan on putting some more pictures up of the Rover build process
prior to the contest start on Friday afternoon to share.

GL and Have fun this weekend,

Dave
W3DIO