[VHFcontesting] RE: VHFcontesting Digest, Vol 21, Issue 12

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] RE: VHFcontesting Digest, Vol 21, Issue 12
From: "Rick R" <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 08:46:06 -0400
And just for validation of the K1WHS sigs with his new array, after the Packrat net this past Monday eve, I heard a loud sig at about 144.215, it was S9+10 in my shack FN20ie, a TR-9000 connected to an LP antenna in the attic, permanently fixed north. Dave and I QSO'd w/solid sigs from my 10W (that traverses 50' of LMR400) and he also said the Packrat beacons were doing fine at S3+ thru 1296 in ME. Rick, K1DS