Re: [VHFcontesting] One "Idiot's" Reply - The Real WTX Story

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] One "Idiot's" Reply - The Real WTX Story
From: Michael Urich <ka5cvh@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:44:16 -0500
On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 07:28:14 -0400, Ev Tupis (W2EV) <w2ev@arrl.net> wrote:

>  2.3.5.All Rovers are encouraged to adopt operating practices that
> allow as many stations as possible to contact them.
>
> When 98% of the contacts are with other members of the "pack" then a
> case may certainly be made for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Mike asks

So would it be safe to recommend that say only 50% of a rovers q's /
points can come from other rovers?

--
Mike Urich, KA5CVH

We do not have a drug dependenacy problem,
We do not have an alcohol dependency problem,
What we do have is a goverment dependenancy problem.

http://www.ka5cvh.com/democ.htm