[VHFcontesting] WTX roving part 2

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WTX roving part 2
From: K3uhf@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:28:40 EDT
It was at the NW microwave conference. We were told it was originally
proposed for the June contest, but moved to the January contest. I take it this
was
the idea of the committees came to since last spring's input.  I don't really
agree with it, but on the other hand my chances of making a real long qso is a
lot less in January on those bands.

I more interested in vucc changes as the no.1 factor, then fixing the rovers.

Being on the committee tell us what you know, perhaps that was one members
impression of the changes and not the real thing.

k3uhf