Re: [VHFcontesting] Keying Amplifier before the Transverter

To: "DUGAS, JASON A. (JSC-EP) (NASA)" <jason.a.dugas@nasa.gov>,"'vhfcontesting@contesting.com'" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Keying Amplifier before the Transverter
From: <wa4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 19:21:33 -0500
I would suggest using a sequencer.  You key the sequencer and then the
sequencer keys the amplifier, transverter and finally the TS-850S in that
order.  What you are proposing will probably work (I have done things like that
in the past) but the sequencer is guaranteed to work.  DEMI sells one in a kit
for $60 or $95 if you want it assembled.

73
Jim W4KXY