[VHFcontesting] K9ZF Rover trip on hold

To: "VHFcontesting@contesting.com" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K9ZF Rover trip on hold
From: Dan K9ZF <n9rla@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 10:15:29 -0500
Looks like we are catching the south edge of the winter storm that is passing through today.

Getting some freezing rain now, that is supposed to continue and turn to snow this evening. So, I'm putting the Rover trip on hold. I may go out tomorrow afternoon and put on EM68 if the weather clears...

I will still be on from my dinky home station. 6m, 100 watts to a Moxon rectangle at 25'. 2m, 100 watts, 10 elements @ 30 feet.

Still interested in skeds from home here in EM78cq, WSJT ready with good results out to about 1000 miles.

73
Dan

--
K9ZF /R no budget Rover ***QRP-l #1269